- give AVI back their stuff
- don’t leave stuff caked on!
- big scary bean pot….
- need more staples/ bulk stuff:
- CSA- volunteering, Shannon for details (Berkeley is going)
- Stop-N-Shop DOES have local/organic.
- $20 noon tomorrow
- Dahlia, Nora going on Wednesday-ish
- “Wild Man” Steve Brill
- Invite people from the Slonim FH to tell them how we do things for dinner?
- possibly next Sunday at 7 pm, potluck with an e-mail invite or Facebook
Post- Event Discussion:
- make more of a clean-up plan next time around, have hourly sign-up system for cleaning
- went really well!!!
- distribute work more evenly next time so that cooking coordinator doesn’t have to do so much (maybe they don’t cook next time?)
- coordinate people’s schedules better, make sure people can work together at the same time
- next time not have an event after Study Days
- over 100 people!
- earlier on in the year because it was cold
- set time earlier in the day so that people can be outside
- Spring event?
- co-sponsorship with PETA barbecue- we can get more funding that way
- ID-taking system rocked! and make them do their dishes while they’re at it.
- bushes overgown, prune them?
- ECO meeting tomorrow in Black Squirrel
- Nellen- schedule for this week