Applications are due by Wednesday, March 30, 2011 to the Student Affairs Office in Bates on the 2nd Floor. Students currently abroad can also email their applications to Bobbie Smolow.
06 March 2011
Sunday 6th of March 2011-03-06
Warren Green House Meeting 7pm
Missing: Nellen, Poppy
1. Beryl: Warren Green Cookbook, we can all contribute a set of pages and draw/collage/paint
in the book, add recipes. Beryl will get it photocopied, printed and bound. It will be left in
the living room (look after it! and put it back so others can also contribute!)
2. Dishes: this week they were not done. No one is signed up for tonight, and we need to make
sure the house to be clean for the House Tours. It would be really nice for people to be dilligent
about working together and being aware of who does chores and who doesn't. Let's make an extra effort this week.
3. Shopping over spring break. Who is staying: Jeamme+1 Liam, Stephen, Elizabeth +1
Shannon, Xilo +1 . We will try to go shopping together and we’ll put in at least 25 per person
per week, depending on how long people will be staying here.
4. This week we will be giving tours. P turn up for the time you signed up for.
Monday 1-2 : Liam Dahlia Anya Elizabeth
Tuesday 2:30 – 3:30 : Nellen, Lauren, Elizabeth, Xilo
Wednesday 6-7 Shannon, Lauren, Jeamme, Elizabeth.
Younger ones, invite your friends! Let’s get the sophomores and freshmen to come to the
5. Interviews for Warren Green Applicants will be done the week after spring break.
6. Liam’s birthday will be on Tuesday. He will be having friends over on Friday Night to
celebrate his 21st birthday.
7. We got a valet rack, not a drying rack. We can fix it? We can use Shannon’s drying rack when
we want it. It’s in Dahlia’s room for the moment.
8. PARTY: Poppy’s on this. It’s right after spring break. Thursday March 31st? Tea and Jam.
Tell your friends.
9. String Orchestra tonight at 8.
Posted by - at 5:22 PM